Holy Family of Joseph, Mary and Jesus Church currently serves 1500 registered families and is located on the north side of Victoria. The parish was established on March 28, 1981 by Archbishop Patrick F. Flores of the Archdiocese of San Antonio. The founding pastor was Father Peter Higgins. The church building, which seats 1100 persons, was consecrated on May 27, 1984 by Bishop Charles Grahmann of the Diocese of Victoria (erected by His Holiness, Pope John Paul II on May 29, 1982). The multi-purpose Education Center was dedicated on April 24, 1994. The Activity Center was dedicated on April 22, 2001.
Five pastors have served the parish:
- Father Peter Higgins (1981-1984)
- Father Donald Ruppert (1984-1996)
- Father Greg Korenek (1996-2011)
- Father Bob Knippenberg (2011-2013)
- Father Dan Morales (2013-present)
Many other priests have served as Parochial Vicars: Father Wayne Flagg, Father Peter Kaplinski, Father Gary Williams, Father Roger Hawes, Father Gabriel Bentil, Father Max Obiri-Yeboah, Monsignor Peter Agbenu, Father George Henninger and Father Lawrence Mensah.